Survey NZ offers a full suite of professional welding inspection and welder qualification services. Part of these services includes procedures (WPS); AS/NZS1554 parts 1-6; AS/NZS1665; AS/NZS3992; AS/NZS 2980; and ASME IX.
We provide a complete service you can trust, and assist you throughout the entire process of building your welding procedure (WPS). At the end of the project, we will provide a made-up folder containing your WPS, all the Welders Procedure Qualification Records(PQR), test certificates, and Welder Qualification Certificates.
Expect only the best service from us.
- We start with a meeting onsite to discuss the exact needs and specifications of your business
- We brief welders on what is expected of them
- We provide machined plates and carry out the bends and break-over tests onsite, where possible. This allows welders to know immediately if they passed or failed.
- If a welder fails, they will know exactly what discontinuities they made that caused their failure.
- Weld samples that meet our standards and have passed will be taken back to our lab for further processing of test certificates.
We are happy to conduct welding inspection and qualification tests anywhere in New Zealand.